Location: Grand Junction, CO
Type: Full Time-Temp to Hire
Wage: $12.32 and up DOE
Seeking a Hardworking and Motivated Cleaning Technician to join our cleaning crew and grow with our small Business. As a Cleaning Technician, you will be responsible for communicating with your client, assessing the needs of your client, apply cleaning solutions, and ensuring all work is completed to highest of standards. You may also be required to up-sell services and cleaning products.
To ensure success as a Cleaning Technician, personnel should know this is not a 8am-5pm position, personnel are required to work nights, weekends, and daily shifts, you should have in-depth knowledge of products, procedures, good communication skills, and the ability to lift heavy objects. Ultimately, a top-class Cleaning Technician is friendly and efficient while providing a high-quality service.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Background Check
- Previous work experience as a Carpet Cleaning Technician. (Strongly Preferred)
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Meeting with clients to discuss their cleaning needs.
- Assessing the state of the Floors, Upholstery, Rugs, and Air Ducts that need to be cleaned.
- Applying stain and pre-cleaning treatments to the Floors, Upholstery Rugs, and Air Ducts.
- Carefully removing furniture to access all areas that need to be cleaned.
- Resetting the furniture.
- Up-selling other cleaning services and company products.
- Providing invoices and maintaining good customer relations.
- Maintain a clean and well-organized cleaning truck.
- Help maintain cleaning trucks on the fleet.
- Help other technicians when needed to complete jobs.
- Ability to move and work on different projects with-in the company.
- Strong attention to detail
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to operate industrial cleaning Equipment
- Ability to lift and move heavy furniture
- Ability to think on your feet. (problem solver)
- Works well with others