Location: Grand Junction, CO
Type: Full Time
Shift: Night: 8PM - 6:30AM
To operate manufacturing equipment such as Shears, Swaggers, Auto-Headers, Hand-Headers, Hot Mill Notchers, Presses, and Threaders, and Assembly Stations that cut, shape, bend, and assemble metal plates, steel rebar, and cable components.
- High school Diploma or GED
- Available to work overtime
- Must be able to communicate efficiently & effectively
- Comply with safety and quality standards
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 40 Ibs, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 70 Ibs
- Strong attention to detail
- Meet sales demands for products and services by ensuring all orders are produced in a timely fashion with a quality compliant product
- Detect workplace defects and machine malfunction
- Complete OEE paperwork accurate and timely, report ALL scrap
- Exposure to different temperatures & noise, this is a manufacturing environment where safety compliance is 100% in place.