Position: Project Manager
Location: Grand Junction, CO
Type: Full Time
Wage: $75,000/yr Negotiable DOE
The purpose of this position is to provide leadership and guidance to the construction team and assumes overall responsibility for the successful completion of assigned projects within allotted time and budget. The Project Manager is responsible for active coordination of work efforts during the preconstruction, construction and closeout phases of projects. This position will have an emphasis on managing projects within several vertical markets, including but not limited to municipal, healthcare, education and office-type facilities. Position will involve some travel. The candidate must have specific CM/GC experience with a thorough understanding of ground up and renovation projects within these vertical markets.
● Professionally represents PNCI Construction, Inc. and effectively supports Company strategic initiatives.
● Demonstrates exceptional project management skills; history of delivering on key projects and commitments via personal knowledge and leadership savvy.
● Establishes and fosters positive long-term relationships with repeat clients.
● Strong technology skills; Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and Microsoft Project.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and planning skills.