Type:Full Time, Seasonal
We are continuously looking to add ambitious and quality employees to our team. We are seeking a team oriented individual that is always up for a new job & seeking individual growth. The Warehouse Associates are hands on with moving inventory physical & tracking products electronically. This is a seasonal position, available from April - July 2020.
- Safely use equipment at all times.
- Adhere to scheduled start, stop, and break times as directed by Supervisor. Employee should show up on time and ready to work.
- Maintain first in first out product rotation at all times.
- Utilize software to move inventory accurately.
- Keep clean work environment by cleaning while working.
- Must be willing and able to be cross trained in different warehouse functions including but not limited to; repack, picking and receiving.
- Maintain a professional attitude and behavior at all times.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Background Check
- Drug Test
- Knowledge of safety protocol
- Able to handle and operate forklift, pallet jack, shrink-wrap machine, etc., safely and efficiently (in-house training available).
- Able to cross-train in different departments
- Able to maintain an all-around professional attitude
- Detail Oriented
- Positive Attitude